Tuesday, April 26, 2011

If it's not one thing, it's another

No attempt at a witty title tonight.  I made some minor changes in attempt to get my bad route handling squared away, and now all of a sudden I'm getting an EntityException, specifically that the underlying provider failed on Open.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I haven't touched my domain code in days - neither my repositories nor my connection string - and, yes, I'm sure my connection string is in my Web.config.  It was working just last Friday, and the only changes I've made tonight have been removing [HandleError] from an action method and using named parameters when calling a view.  That's it.

As always, more detail on SO: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5798047/ef4-entityexception-the-underlying-provider-failed-on-open

No comments:

Post a Comment